Life Skills Program and Applied Behavior Program
Life Skills are a comprehensive set of universal cognitive and non-cognitive skills and abilities, connecting behavior, attitudes and knowledge.
Life skills increase young people’s well-being, to develop into active and productive members of their communities
According to WHO, life skills are defined as the abilities for adaptive and positive behaviors that enable individuals to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of everyday life
Life Skills Program
Program designed to provide students with opportunities to learn about the six critical life skill areas:
- Understanding oneself
- Communicating with and relating to others
- Accessing and using information
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Living with and Initiating Change
- Setting goals, making and enacting plans
Uses the seven components as an organizational model within which teachers would build the students programs, but it is designed individually to fit student’s age, strengths and needs
- Communication Skills
- Functional Academics Skills
- Independent Living skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leisure Skills
- Pre-vocational Skills
- Vocational Skills
Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis is the process of systematically applying interventions based upon the principles of learning theory to improve socially significant behaviors to a meaningful degree, and to demonstrate that the interventions employed are responsible for the improvement in behavior.
(Baer, Wolf & Risley, 1968; Sulzer-Azaroff & Mayer, 1991)
Do criterion-based assessments of behaviors.
Implement the following:
- Antecedent manipulation
- Behavioral treatment
- Comprehensive, Individualized Intervention
- Joint attention intervention
- Naturalistic teaching strategies
- Pivotal response training
- Story-based interventions
Individualized Fitness Program
This program is created by certified and qualified occupational therapist team. Occupational therapist’s are healthcare professional that caters services in children, helping them enhance their development and make them independent as possible.
In Einfinity Learning Center Individualized Fittness Program (IFP) provide personalised therapy that caters to the needs of each child. Our highly trained occupational therapists can help with assessing your child’s developmental difficulties or disorganized behavior caused by delay, sensory integration problem, poor motor praxis and coordination, poor perceptual registration and others.
Indivudualized fittness Program (IFP) is an individualized program based on the child’s needs. This program focuses in helping every child to enhance and aquire their skills needed to perform their primary occupations (play, cognitive, learn, socialize, physical demads, etc) and meet developmental expectations. Your child will receive holistic approach so they will be fit and adapt well in their daily activities independently.
Speech and Language Development
- Speech is the ability to produce speech sounds precisely and fluently; language is the ability to understand others and share thoughts, ideas, and feelings appropriately (American Speech Language Hearing Association, ASHA).
- Speech Therapy involves helping your child cope with speech and language deficits to help communicate his or her wants, needs, thoughts and ideas effectively.
What does a Speech Pathologist do?